Array is a reliable referral option for dermatologists who do not offer in-office phototherapy. We perform phototherapy only, so patients return to their referring physician for all other skin care. We provide progress reports and handle all insurance matters. Making in-office phototherapy convenient is critical to patient compliance and positive results, thus our centers are freeway close and open Saturdays.
Referring to Array is simple. Please download our Doctor’s Referral Form and fax it to the appropriate location. We will handle the rest! Please call our main office at 949-600-5325 if you have any questions. We look forward to partnering with you and your staff!
Clinical Director/Nurse Practitioner: Kristen C. Miller, NP
Clinical Manager/Nurse Practitioner: Kathleen van Klaveren, NP
Clinical Manager/Nurse Practitioner: Vangie Tran, NP
Clinical Manager/Nurse Practitioner: Bevens Goodman, NP
Medical Director/Supervising Physician: Dr. Vu Nguyen, MD
Medical Director/Supervising Physician: Dr. Sam Truong, MD
- Incidence in Skin Cancer in 3867 Patients treated with narrow-band ultraviolet B phototherapy
- UVB phototherapy and skin safety: a review of the literature
- Effective treatment of psoriasis with Narrow-Band UVB Phototherapy is Linked to Suppression of the IFN and Th17 Pathways
- Effective treatment of scalp psoriasis using the excimer (308 nm) laser
- Efficacy of the 308-nm excimer laser for treatment of psoriasis: Results of a multicenter study
- The Use of the 308-nm Excimer Laser for the Treatment of Vitiligo
- Treatment of atopic dermatitis with the xenon chloride excimer laser